To our valued clients,
As of Monday March 23/2020, we will be making significant changes in our operations to do our part in flattening the curve of the spread of COVID-19; and protecting our staff, their families, and our clients. In taking these measures we hope to continue to provide essential veterinary care to all animals during this health crisis.
- We extended our hours from 8:00am to 8:00pm Monday to Friday and 9:00am to 3:00pm on Saturday so that we can spread out client traffic thought the day.
- Additional sanitization has been implemented throughout the clinic in shorter intervals.
- In-clinic large animal appointments will no longer be accepted. Our large animal veterinarians will not be in the clinic to keep isolated from staff and the public as much possible. They will be working out of their trucks. Please call the clinic if you need a large animal vet. We ask that everyone practices social distancing while we are on farm.
- Urgent care appointments will be priority. Non Urgent appointments such as nail trims, anal glands, certain vaccinations, and certain blood tests will be considered non-urgent and will be handled on a case by case basis. Please call and our receptionists will assist you.
- For all medication and food pick-ups we ask that you call or email us at email@example.com to place your order prior to coming to the clinic. We prefer to get payment over the phone or by e-transfer to minimize contact. This will enable us to provide curbside pick-up. Based on stock availability please allow 48 hours for orders to be filled.
We apologize for any inconvenience that this may create, and please be patient while we implement some of these changes.
Beausejour Animal Hospital